The Liechtenstein Academy Foundation is an internationally working training institution that belongs to the Princely House of Liechtenstein. At its heart, it focuses on social, entrepreneurial and family issues within the context of personal responsibility and economics. These topics are explored through the latest scientific knowledge using proven methods and conveyed to a far-sighted public.
We, the Liechtenstein Academy Foundation, develop tailor-made training solutions for entrepreneurs, companies and individuals. Get to know our team and gain an overview of our unique network of experts.
- H.S.H. Prince Philipp von und zu Liechtenstein, Chairman LGT Group, Vaduz
- H.S.H. Prince Max von und zu Liechtenstein, CEO LGT Group, Vaduz
- H.S.H. Prince Heinrich von und zu Liechtenstein, Professor for Financial Management, IESE Business School, Barcelona
- Dr. André Lagger, CEO Financial Services, LGT Financial Services AG, Vaduz
- Dr. Erik Müller, Member of the Executive Board of First Advisory Group
- Dr. Magnus Pirovino, Partner Opiro Finance Partners, Triesen
- Nathalie Merkofer Koenig, Head Group Human Resources, LGT Bank AG, Vaduz
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Erich Kirchler, Vice Dean of the Faculty of Psychology, University of Vienna